1.5 Hour Workshop
Introduction to Infant Massage
Register your interest
Welcome to The Little Rituals Baby Massage and Yoga workshops, designed to nurture new and expecting mothers, parents, and carers, and their precious babies with warmth and kindness.
Our group workshops are a supportive space where you can come as you are and feel understood, encourage and uplifted in a safe and non-judgemental environment.
Infant massage is a wonderful holistic skill to learn and use with your baby. Massage provides a sacred space between parent and child, to bond and feel connected.
In this 1.5 hour ‘Introduction to Infant Massage’ workshop, parents will discover the benefits of massage and how it can help their child with better sleep, reducing crying, relieving and preventing colic, wind, constipation and skin conditions, strengthening the immune system, improving mental and emotional wellbeing for both parent and child and so much more.
Our qualified Paediatric Massage Educator will offer an overview of some basic infant massage techniques and answer any questions parents may have, so you will leave feeling confident in your practise with your little one.
All massage strokes will be demonstrated by our qualified instructor using a demonstration doll. We will provide you with the knowledge and experience you need to feel confident in the art of practising baby massage.
We invite you to bring along your partner, friend or family member and join us in our next workshop!
New mothers are encouraged to bring their baby, expecting mothers will be provided with a demonstration doll. For your comfort and convenience, a yoga mat, floor cushion, change facilities and feeding chairs are all provided. If you have any further questions, please see our FAQ page on our website.
Benefits of baby massage
benefits for little ones
• Bonding & connection
• Enhances emotion & improves mood
• Reduces crying time
• Improves sleep and regulates sleep patterns
• Improves wind, colic, constipation and reflux
• Relieves sinus and chest congestion
• Boosts the immune system
• Reduces stress hormones
• Early diagnosis of potential health issues
• Reduces symptoms of eczema and skin conditions
• Enhances coordination and brain development
Benefits for caregivers
• Bonding & connection
• Enhances emotions & improves mood
• Reduces stress & anxiety
• Improves mental health
• Increases confidence
• Provides time to slow down and be present
• Provides space to connect with other parents
• Ongoing support and referrals from Little Rituals and Wellness Company
• Feel nurtured, loved and appreciated